Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LETS UNCOMPLICATE LIFE

Lets uncomplicate life. Thats wat i just said.

But is life complicated? I pondered but i couldn't find any complications in my life.

We complicate life by our own hands. Our thoughts do!

They start at a bust and go on and on and take a whole circle. And then you realise- you got back from where you started.

I complain everytime: y me? Why things go wrong wid me everytime? Y i always go wrong? Y, y and Y?

Then i realise... Coz i just can't say a simple YES sometimes?

A simple way is just don't let your brain work sometimes. Just let your heart see whats happening and let it take a decision once.

Lets just say YES sometimes though you are not sure of it; coz anyways at the end you have got nothing to loose.

So today I say a YES and you?

No comments: