Sunday, March 28, 2010

The diary of AN UNBORN BABAY!

1st May: Today my mum and dad showed how much they love each other. They slept together and my life began!

15th May: My blood circulatioon system is begining now.

19th May: My mouth began to develop.

21st May: My heart has begun to beat.

22nd May: For some reason, my mum is worried coz I'm inside!

28th May: My hands and feet have started growing.

8th June: Little fingers are popping out from the ends of ma hands.

15th June: My mum felt that I'm moving inside. I'm so happy.

20th June: Now I know that I m going to be a gal.

24th June: Organs inside me have started growing.

6th July: My hair has started to grow. I hope it grows straight!

8th July: My eyes are ready for use. But both still shut.

19th July: My heart is really beating now. M really growing.I can't wait to see the outside world. I'm wondering their might be some guy God sent, made for me...

20th May: Oops, Today my mum killed me. I'm no more alive, thrown in the dustbin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
U R LUCKY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU. AREN'T U?

2 comments:

PHILOSOPHERKIM said...

WHAT A SEVERE PITY THAT BABY GIRLS ARE DISPOSED OF LIKE UNWANTED DOLLS. AND SO MUCH MORE MOROSE THAT IT HAPPENS IN INDIA.

Harsiddhi Ruparel said...

Its a Shame for an Indian! :(